To ensure that Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Other Pacific Islander (AA&NHOPI) health policy issues are not overlooked, AAPCHO develops relationships with key legislative leaders and members of the administration in various federal agencies and the White House. We work to ensure that AA&NHOPI health needs are represented and remain a priority on all national health agendas.
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus (CAPAC)
- National Diabetes Education Program (NDEP)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS): Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), Bureau of Primary Health Care (BPHC), Office of Minority Health (OMH)
- White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (WHIAAPI)