Action for Health Justice
Action for Health Justice (AHJ) consists of four national organizations (Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forum, Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations, Asian Americans Advancing Justice | AAJC, and Asian Americans Advancing Justice | Los Angeles), and more than 70 Asian American, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander national and local community-based organizations and Federally Qualified Health Centers dedicated to educating, empowering and enrolling Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians and Pacific Islanders in health coverage.
Glossary: Health Enrollment Glossary
- Comments: Action For Health Justice Section 1557 Comments Letter (November 2015)
- Guide: ACA Story Collection Guide (December 2014)
- Year 1 Report: Improving the Road to Coverage: Lessons Learned on Outreach, Education, and Enrollment for Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander Communities (October 2014)
- Policy Recommendations: Improving the Road to Coverage: Policy Recommendations for Enrollment Success (July 2014)
- Overview: The Affordable Care Act Year-1 Enrollment Overview (May 2014)