Hepatitis B Partnerships and Opportunities with Federal Agencies
March 27, 2012
A LIVE WEBCAST PRESENTED BY: Hepatitis B United
Corinna Dan, RN, MPH
Viral Hepatitis Policy Advisor
Office of HIV/AIDS Policy
Department of Health and Human Services
Cynthia Jorgensen, DrPH
Team Lead, Education and Training
Division of Viral Hepatitis
National Center for HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STD and TB Prevention
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Special Assistant on Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians and Pacific Islanders
Office of Minority Health
Office of the Assistant Secretary of Health
Description of Webinar: The goal of this webinar is to highlight HHS, CDC and OMH’s hepatitis B plans and activities and describe opportunities that exist for participants to partner with each of these agencies in 2012. The webinar will also feature new resources and expertise that is available for participants to utilize in their own hepatitis B efforts.
When: Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Time: 10:00-11:30 am PST/1:00-2:30pm EST/7:00-830am HI/12:00-1:30pm CDT
Call-in number to join: (510) 318-7835
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
- Go to: https://aapchoconference.webex.com/aapchoconference/j.php?ED=172920292&UID=1256685317&PW=NNTQ4ZjQ0NjQw&RT=MiM0
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- If a password is required, enter the meeting password: rotunda
- Click “Join”.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
- Go to https://aapchoconference.webex.com/aapchoconference/mc
- On the left navigation bar, click “Support”.