Enabling Services Accountability Project
Health Information Technology
Patient-Centered Health Outcomes
Research Capacity Building
Technical Assistance & Training
AAPCHO’s Enabling Services Accountability Project increased Electronic Medical Record data collection on enabling services (ES) and studied the impact of these services on health care access and outcomes. Overall, the project illustrated the role ES play in increasing access and quality of health care for medically underserved communities of color, providing compelling data to adequately compensate health centers for delivering these services.
To provide a better understanding of the role of ES in health care access, utilization and outcomes for Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians and other Pacific Islanders, and useful information to appropriately address their needs.
- Impact of Enabling Services Utilization on Health Outcomes Fact sheet (Mar 2009)
- Evaluation of Culturally Appropriate Community Health Education on Diabetes Outcomes – Fact Sheet (Apr 2008)
- Examination of Enabling Services Utilization Fact Sheets, 2004-2007 (Apr 2008)
- Enabling Services at Health Centers: Eliminating Health Disparities and Improving Quality (Sep 2005)
- Examination of Health Conditions of Enabling Service Users (Jul 2005)