Technical Assistance & Training
The delivery of Technical Assistance (TA), or advice, assistance, and training is invaluable to organizations providing primary health care services to a diverse AA&NHOPI population.
Organizations may not have the skills and knowledge required to provide health care services to an extremely diverse Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and other Pacific Islander (AA&NHOPI) population. Many organizations require assistance and resources that they do not possess internally.
Utilizing its network of member community health centers, AAPCHO provides technical assistance and training to organizations so they may acquire the skills, knowledge, resources they need to provide culturally and linguistically appropriate health care services.
- Capacity Building in HIV/AIDS for Medical Providers (CHAMPs)
- Expanding a National Information Infrastructure for Asian and Pacific Islander Communities
- National T/TA Program for Community Health Centers Serving AA&NHOPIs
- Increasing Access to Quality Health Care for Underserved AA&NHOPIs
- Engaging the AA&NHOPI Vote at Community Health Centers
- PATH Program