AAPCHO is a national association of community health organizations serving Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians, and other Pacific Islanders
We are dedicated to promoting advocacy, collaboration, and leadership that improves the health status and access of these medically underserved communities.
Click here to get the latest updates about our efforts to implement the Affordable Care Act.
- AAPCHO Applauds Introduction of Health Equity BillPress Releases
- Improving the Road to Coverage: Policy Recommendat...Resources
- In Appreciation of Dr. Koh for His Services at HHSPress Releases
- Enabling Services Best Practices ReportResources
- Hep B United Applauds U.S. Preventive Services Tas...Press Releases