AAPCHO is a national association of community health organizations serving Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians, and other Pacific Islanders
We are dedicated to promoting advocacy, collaboration, and leadership that improves the health status and access of these medically underserved communities.
- New Report Shows Minority Groups Faced Major Obsta...Press Releases
- AAPCHO Announces In-Language Voter Registration ToolPress Releases
- Hep B United Issues Recommendations on HHS Action PlanPress Releases
- KCHWC Opens Hawaii’s First School-Based ClinicMultimedia
- AAPCHO Applauds Introduction of Health Equity BillPress Releases