AAPCHO is a national association of community health organizations serving Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians, and other Pacific Islanders
We are dedicated to promoting advocacy, collaboration, and leadership that improves the health status and access of these medically underserved communities.
Click here to get the latest updates about our efforts to implement the Affordable Care Act.
- Organizations launch Kresge-funded project to asse...Press Releases
- AAPCHO Applauds Funding of New Access Points Servi...Press Releases
- #KnowHepB Twitter ChatEvents
- AA and NHPI Leaders Take Health Reform to their CommunitiesPress Releases
- What does healthcare have to do with immigration reform?AAPCHO in the News