AAPCHO is a national association of community health organizations serving Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians, and other Pacific Islanders
We are dedicated to promoting advocacy, collaboration, and leadership that improves the health status and access of these medically underserved communities.
Click here to get the latest updates about our efforts to implement the Affordable Care Act.
- White House Calls Action for Health Justice a “C...Press Releases
- White House Names Action for Health Justice as Cha...Press Releases
- AAPCHO Encourages Participation in Updated Nationa...Press Releases
- National Collaborative Announces New Name and Logo...Press Releases
- Comments on USPSTF Hep B Screening RecommendationsResources